- All ticket sales are final.
- No physical tickets will be issued. If you have purchased a ticket, your name will be on our list of attendees. Ticket purchases can be evidenced by a confirmation of purchase sent to your email.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, credits, or other UNSA benefits.
- Tickets may not be resold or transferred.
- All refunds are at UNSA’s discretion.×
- UNSA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event or activity. If we do, we will notify you as soon as is practicable, and you will be entitled to either transfer the ticket to the rescheduled date or obtain a full refund.
- If a ticket is cancelled seven days before the event, UNSA will issue a full refund.
- If a ticket is cancelled between seven days and 48 hours before the event, UNSA will attempt to reschedule you to a later event (where applicable) but may not offer a refund.
- If a ticket is cancelled less than 48 hours before, UNSA will attempt to reschedule but will not offer a refund.
- Refunds will not be offered for no-shows.
- Refunds will not be offered for dislike or dissatisfaction with the event.
Terms of Entry×
- Entry to the event or activity will require a valid ticket.
- UNSA reserves the right to refuse entry at its discretion.
- Valid grounds for refusal of entry include, but are not limited to:
- Inability to produce evidence of a valid ticket purchase;
- Intoxication, or drunk or disorderly behaviour;
- Possession of prohibited articles or dangerous goods;Behaviour that unreasonably interferes with the reasonable enjoyment of the event by other attendees;
- Refusal to comply with COVID-Safe practices as directed by NSW Health or UNSA staff;
- Failure to follow reasonable directions of UNSA or venue staff;
- Behaviour that causes or threatens to cause damage to the property of UNSA, UNSA staff, or other attendees.
- If you are refused entry, a refund will not be offered.
- UNSA accepts no liability for the loss of personal items or belongings at the event or activity.