Q: Can I bring a non-student friend?
A: Yes, but they must be accompanied by a student to enter the venue.
Q: Do I need to be 18+ to attend the Halloween Party at Bar on the Hill?
A: Yes, all students must be 18+ to attend the Halloween Party at Bar on the Hill.
Q: What do I need to bring?
A: Please bring your student card, and your passport or photo ID to the venue. We cannot accept photographs of your identification it must be a physical or legal digital copy of your ID. Government-issued ID; we accept NSW digital ID, Australian Driver’s Licence or learning permit, passport (from any country), adult proof of age card or an international driver’s licence
Q: Will there be food on the night?
A: Yes! There is FREE food for all students attending the Halloween Party from our friends at Piccolo’s Snack Shack. They will be near the outside stage, follow the signs! There will also be FIVE FREE drink vouchers hidden throughout the venue, make sure you’re up to date with UNSA’s Instagram stories for the clues!
Q: What time does the party start?
A: UNSA’s Halloween Party starts at 7pm, and we’d recommend getting there early as we only have 150 FREE trick or treat bags to give away.
Travel & Transport
- The staff carpark behind Bar on the Hill will be open for public drop off and pick up.
- Parking is available throughout the university and is free after 5pm. We strongly encourage students to have a Plan B for your return home should you be engaging in the consumption of alcohol. Options may include the UoN security shuttle, public buses, taxis or rideshare options.
Arrival and Entry
- Doors open from 7pm on Wednesday. Please ensure you have your government-issued ID, student ID and card to pay entry fee ($10 entry).
- The main entrance will be on the carpark side of Bar on the Hill, leading up the ramp.
- Bar on the Hill is a fully accessible venue. All floor surfaces are flat within the building, accessible bathrooms are available and a ramp to access the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of this event, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.