Ready To Start Your Own Club?
• 10 current UON students
• Hold an Inaugural General Meeting (IGM)
• Elect a President & Treasurer at your IGM
• Draw up a constitution (find the template below!)
• Open a bank account for the club
• Two executives will need to complete the governance training (find the link below)
• Create a Club profile on QPay & complete the affiliation form below
That's it! Once we've received your submission, the UNSA Clubs team will be in touch!
Some benefits your club will enjoy when affiliating with UNSA:
Events & Activities
Funding & Finances
Governance Web Training
Key Dates 2023
Need to have a chat?
Use the booking system below to schedule an appointment with the UNSA Clubs team.
Check the FAQ below.
For club events you can submit and event approval form (see above “Events & Activities”. The room will then be booked on your behalf.
There is a section for requesting funding in the above Event Approval form. If you would like to request funds for purchases that are not event-related (e.g. club merch), you can use the same form.
We recommend submitting the event approval form at least 2 weeks in advance. This is to allow ample time for funding requests to be processed and venues to be booked. Bookings for some popular venues and rooms fill up months in advance. Please do not hold an event or begin to promote one without receiving approval from UNSA first.
Absolutely! We have marquees, BBQ’s, and trestle tables that we can load out to UNSA affiliated clubs (subject to availability).