Our club's aims and objectives are:
1. To be a point of reference for African students and students from African descent for meaningful information and resources
2. To encourage, promote and foster a sense of fellowship between all students and the wider community through social, cultural and academic activities and events
3. To establish a platform for students to network and discuss socio-cultural-political matters with the African Continent in mind
4. To provide yearly reports on challenges that African students and students from African descent may face and to provide proactive solutions to overcome them.
5. To provide a forum for exchange of information, experiences and opinions in matters of common interest to members
6. To engage in community volunteering in causes meaningful to the club